This page notifies the user about the procedure for collecting, storing, processing and transmitting his or her personal data when using our website.
What are personal data?
Personal data are any information related to a directly or indirectly determined or determined individual (the subject of personal data) that is provided to another individual or legal entity or persons.
Collection, processing, and storage of information
We collect several types of information for various purposes:
- to provide services to the user, including for the purpose of delivering medications;
- to verify, research and analyze such data, allowing to maintain and improve the services and sections of the website, as well as to develop new services and sections of the website;
- to conduct statistical and other studies based on anonymized data;
- to notify users of changes to the website;
- to provide information support to users;
- to work on improving the website.
We may use the user’s personal data to establish feedback, including sending notifications of informational, marketing or advertising nature, as well as other information that may interest the user. The user can refuse to receive any notifications by unsubscribing in an email or through the feedback form on the website.
Types of information collected
When using our website, we may ask the user to provide us with certain personal information that can be used to contact or identify the user on the website.
Information collected may include:
- email address;
- phone number;
- first name and last name;
- address, city, zip, country.
We store data on the use of the website for internal analysis. Usage data is stored for a shorter period of time unless this data is used to work on security or improve the functional part of the website.
User information, including personal data, can be transferred to devices located outside the state or government jurisdiction of the user, where laws on the protection of personal data may differ from the laws of the user’s jurisdiction.
In certain circumstances, we may disclose the user’s personal data if it is necessary to do so by law or in response to requests from government agencies.
We may disclose user personal data if necessary for:
- compliance with legal obligations;
- property rights protection;
- preventing possible violations in the operation of the website;
- protection the personal safety of users of the website;
- preventing delinquency.
Cookies are small text files that are sent to the device when you visit a website. Cookies are then returned to the original website at each subsequent visit or to another website that recognizes cookies. Cookies play the role of memory for the website, allowing the website to recognize your device when you visit it. Cookies can also remember your preferences, improve the user experience, and adapt the displayed ads in the most beneficial way for you.
The security of user data is important to us, but you should remember that none of the transmission methods via the Internet or electronic data storage methods is 100% protected. We strive to use the latest means of protecting the personal data of the user but we cannot guarantee complete safety and security.
If the user wants to receive information about what personal data our website processes, then he or she must contact the administration of the pharmacy.
In certain circumstances, users have the following rights to protect personal data:
- The right to access, update or delete information that our website contains. The user can access, update or request the deletion of his or her personal data directly in the account settings section or by contacting the website administration;
- The right to restriction. The user has the right to limit the processing of his or her personal data;
- The right to receive data. The user has the right to receive a copy of the information that our website contains in a structured, readable format;
- The right to withdraw consent to the processing of data. The user has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of his or her personal data at any time. Please note that the website administration may ask the user to confirm your identity before responding to requests for changes in personal data;
- The right to file a complaint about our company and the use of your personal data. For more information, contact your local data protection authority.
Links to other sites
Our website may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us. If the user clicks a link to a third-party resource, then all questions, complaints and suggestions regarding the processing of personal data are sent to the administration of this resource.